Sunday, March 20, 2011

I just printed out a few job resume and I'm hoping to get a job this summer! Its been a year since I was last employed, and I am starting to get BORED. Although there's a 75% of me complaining about my job after a few months of being employed (if I do get employed), I think it's best I get a life and start making money. Less gym time is one free time I have to sacrifice but this might be a good thing since I've been recently (one-sided) sort of heart broken BLAHBLAH 




A few life rules to survive this year:
1. NOmore crushes
2. NOmore crushes
3. NOmore crushes
4. NOmore crushes unless the person's around my age or older (im old enough to legally drink) and I am totally swept off my feet! YES JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES...
5. TIME MANAGEMENT

6. More smiles LESS frowns  
=D

No comments: