First day of winter semester today. My permanent stay in my gym class will be determined tomorrow and I am crossing my fingers! It would be really nice to burn off the calories from winter break.
Its winter here in California and I'm loving it and soon it will be spring and then the season I dread the most..summer. Seasons went by so fast and it seems little progress have been done. This year I am setting new resolutions. I just want to be more active and finish projects that I started.
Oh and last night was just horrible. Its been so long since I had migraine and to think that I almost forgot the pain it brings. No dinner was eaten. I lay down for two hours, puked a day worth of food, and finally I was able to sleep. I take it as a sign to REGULATE my sleeping pattern.
Oh and last night was just horrible. Its been so long since I had migraine and to think that I almost forgot the pain it brings. No dinner was eaten. I lay down for two hours, puked a day worth of food, and finally I was able to sleep. I take it as a sign to REGULATE my sleeping pattern.
No comments:
Post a Comment