Sunday, November 14, 2010

 Thursdays-Sundays
these are the day when I dont have school. I would usually head out to see a few friend and pointlessly spend money on food or whatever catches my interest BUT for some time now (almost a month) I've just been spending my days at home, listening to music/playing music, watching shows/movies, enjoying a cup of tea while random thoughts run around in my head, I've started reading yesterday (outloud) which I havent done in a while (im hoping it will help out my English)

Oh I've also started watching what I eat, not that im overweight or anything..its just...I wanna be more fit and loose what Ive recently gain(10lbs). Two days ago is when I began a workout routine. I jog around my neighborhood for 30 minutes and of course I walk after that for atleast 10-15 minutes just so I can slow down my heart rate and I head home to finish off with 5lbs weights, sit ups, push ups and last but not least I STRETCH. 
I avoid diner and if I get hungry I replace a meal with fruit or crackers just to satisfy the hunger and keep my metabolism going.  

I picked up my pictures from the gallery today and I thought about ringing a friend but I figured people would be busy on Sunday and I was getting pretty hungry so I just headed home.

Im trying to save up money for an electric guitar and an amp
I already know what I want after visiting a music store 
$500 and im all set. 
hmm well there are other instruments that I want to add into the stuff that write like maraca and tambourine..money money money
ONE goal that I must achieve this coming year is to be able to play an open mic, something that I've wanted to do but I've got a bit of a stage freight so...we'll see
thats all for now, I dont wanna make this any longer as is...or do I?

gooooooood day to all! remember to drive safe (i've been running into a few accidents on the freeway)
 




No comments: