Sunday, November 7, 2010


San Gabriel, LA, Boilong Crab for diner and Diamond Bar for cue pics.

Took the girls to San Gabriel for lunch for some affordable chinese dish
oh and boba. Its a little harder/frustrating to order because most of the workers hardly understand english and you come across some not so enthusiastic employees but that doesnt stop me from ordering.

We were off to LA after..ChinaTown. I bought a fish key chain and the girls bought phone charms after an hour or so we were set for Japan LA, a cute japanese store (sanrio) in melrose. I tried on a hello kitty hat that ive been wanting to buy but it dint cath my taste so we just kept walking along the street.

we made up our mind to skip Little Tokyo and head out for diner.
It was my first time at boiling crab (alhambra) and we waited for almost two hours to be seated BUT it was worth the wait. I ordered one pound of shrimp (the whole shebang?) and I got mild because I was warned that spicy is a little too hot to enjoy and I ordered rice because im so used to eating shrimp w/ rice. Mmmmmm it was sooooooooo gooooood! im definitely coming back for more. Hopefully they finish the whole store extension and renovation by the time I decide come for more, so I dont have to drive an extra 25 miles for Boiling Crab.

The three of us finally took cue pics. We have been setting this plan off for almost a year, due to our busy schedules. You can never go wrong with cue pics and its inexpensive as long everyone pitches in. :)



 

No comments: