Los Angeles today! for my younger sister's citizenship ceremony. It was a long wait and boy I was glad I took a book with me. I purchased the book a while back at mad plater down in Riverside, it caught my attention because it was just blank (no title no author) and its pretty interesting. I can relate to the book. I might go back to Mad Plater and ask what the book title is (its just a white paper back) LITERALLY. As much as I wanted to walk the city, we didnt have time AND TRAFFIC WAS BAD! it took us 2 hours to get there and two hours back..thats the longest by far. Well I took a sweet nap, I shouldnt complain.
:) I wanna go back again sometime next month and I forsure will take my time and stroll the city. Theres so much to see and I must check out this Lomography shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment